Clan URP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan URP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Should we ban Blaze?

Go down 
+4
Pie Meistor
URP(Syndicate)
Blaze
URP(0blivion
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
URP(0blivion
Admin
Admin
URP(0blivion

Should we ban Blaze? Empty
PostSubject: Should we ban Blaze?   Should we ban Blaze? EmptyMon May 25, 2009 4:13 pm

Due to his agressiveness
Due to his closed mind
Due to his regressive attitude
Due to his intolerance
Due to his discrimination
Due to his incounsiousness
Due to his selfishness
Due to his low self esteem
Due to the fact he gives a bad reputation to the clan
Due to the fact he keeps fighting with other members
Due to the fact he posts a shitload of unuseful comments
Due to the fact most people in the clan dislike him
Due to the fact he can't solve his argues
Due to the fact he has difficulties to forgive
Due to the fact he banned members while using URP
Due to the fact he self-procclaimed himself as the co-leader once,
I think Blaze should be banned from the clan AND the forum....Do you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanurp.synthasite.com
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Should we ban Blaze?   Should we ban Blaze? EmptyMon May 25, 2009 6:21 pm

Im never on SC anymore, how can i give it a bad reputation? And i aint been like any of those lately, but meh, whatever you say 0blivion. And also, 0blivion, you banned me for no reason, i banned Navy cause he was insulting me, and i didnt self-proclaim co-leader, i self-proclaimed 2nd co-leader as a joke with Swindle. =,=
Back to top Go down
URP(Syndicate)
News Moderator
News Moderator
URP(Syndicate)

PostSubject: Re: Should we ban Blaze?   Should we ban Blaze? EmptyMon May 25, 2009 7:07 pm

Dude, 0bie, that's discrimination. He's allowed to all the rights we have, too. So I'm afraid I'm on Blaze's side. And he's not angry; he's just passive aggressive. Smile

And also, closed mind? It's rather more like "has his own opinion". If he had a closed mind, then I'd be Queen of Dissing. Seriously. He's selfish, but heck, who isn't? He has no difficulty to forgive seeing as, to forgive, you should have a person who you are supposed to forgive. I'm afraid you'd have to involve the two parties if you were to blame him for unforgiveness. He gives no bad reputation to URP, as URP aren't supposed to have any reputation. Member banning can be fixed, besides, I thought you have URP's password, 0bie?

Not to forget that I try to have as much justice as possible. And also, I like to be legal. According to the Sixth Amendment to the United States Constitution, and never forget that in all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district where in the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favour, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.
Back to top Go down
http://toolofsoup.synthasite.com/
URP(0blivion
Admin
Admin
URP(0blivion

PostSubject: Re: Should we ban Blaze?   Should we ban Blaze? EmptyMon May 25, 2009 8:34 pm

URP(Syndicate) wrote:
Dude, 0bie, that's discrimination.
No, I'm basing what I said on what I've seen, no prejudices here, just the truth.

URP(Syndicate) wrote:
And he's not angry; he's just passive aggressive. Smile
Passive you say? he gets angry at the smallest sign of offense...

URP(Syndicate) wrote:
And also, closed mind? It's rather more like "has his own opinion".
I didn't say he had no opinion, I'm saying there he has no respect for other people's opinion, he offenly said religion is bullshit and had lots of racist comments (especially about Germans)

URP(Syndicate) wrote:
He's selfish, but heck, who isn't?
I ain't, and I think that's the only think makes me a good leader.

URP(Syndicate) wrote:
He has no difficulty to forgive seeing as, to forgive, you should have a person who you are supposed to forgive.
Actually, he can't forgive those who offense him, if he was really mature, he'd do it. I already forgaven Sam.

URP(Syndicate) wrote:
He gives no bad reputation to URP, as URP aren't supposed to have any reputation
uhm, actually, he's the one who insulted KH members and make them hate us so much, until Sam came.

URP(Syndicate) wrote:
I thought you have URP's password, 0bie?
Well, actually the URP account expired cuz I was never using it, so he saw the opportunity and jumped on it, and put a different password on it. Thanks to him tho, since he used it for a long time (to ban people I guess) URP cannot be expired in a delay of 3 months now.

URP(Syndicate) wrote:
According to the Sixth Amendment to the United States Constitution
Well, I'm Canadian loung lady, Blaze is British, Anty is Italian, etc... Don't you ever say this clan is like the USA, I'd be ashamed of it... It's a multi-national clan. Thanks for your comprehension. And I could have banned Blaze without even asking your opinion, but there, I'm kind, I'm asking the clan's opinion about it, that's democraty, right? (Except you guys never voted for me to be a leader, but I've made a topic for that and nobody opposed me to be a leader).

Keep sending your comments...If I see I'm really the only one there, I wont ban him I guess
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Should we ban Blaze?   Should we ban Blaze? EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:17 pm

Ummm, i forgave Granted, i forgave Vick, ill forgive you if you drop this shit, but i wont forgive Bronze, how he got into this clan was. . . . Disgusting, and ive also forgave Sam. And yes, Syndi, your Bulgarian, lol, you cant call this clan American. And i did share the password with 0bie, i cant give a bad reputation to URP cause, once again, im never on. I must admit i am selfish tho, and im part German, so how the fuck can i be descrimative towards Germans? Wtf? Gimme proof ive been discrimitive towards Germans, and yes i do get angry at the smallest offence, but hey, you got all pissy when someone insulted you map back in your MP].
Back to top Go down
URP(0blivion
Admin
Admin
URP(0blivion

PostSubject: Re: Should we ban Blaze?   Should we ban Blaze? EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:25 pm

Back in MP[ yeah...we all grow... Now I give the right to someone I don't even know to use my maps to make his owns. I'm sayin that someone who is aggressive like you doesn't make the people friendly to the clan. I had to talk alot with you until you decide to forgive GranTed and Vicktius... Forgiving shouldn't be recommended, it should be a personal decision. You forgave Sam because, while he had his period while he was friendly with URP, he showed us he wasn't such a bad guy (except he have weird beliefs and is a sucky RPer without imagination).

And, weren't you the one saying stuff about nazis?
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Should we ban Blaze?   Should we ban Blaze? EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:31 pm

I hate Nazis, obviously, there the reason im part French. =,= Even tho the goverment of Britain and Germany allow people to view there own views, if i was president *which we both no will never happen* id ban the Nazis in Germany and ban the BNP in Britain. The BNP is the British National Party AKA racist cunt bags. But if you wanna ban me, thats your choice 0blivion, your the clan leader.
Back to top Go down
Pie Meistor
Pie Meistor

PostSubject: Re: Should we ban Blaze?   Should we ban Blaze? EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:26 pm

Although this post is probably not needed, after viewing this debate with a neutral opinion on Blaze, I think he should stay. Everything can be fixed, besides mental retardation and etc. Although in Blaze's case, I think most things can't be fixed on him, but that's not his fault is it? Everyone always says you have a choice on what you do in life, but why do people believe that so much? What if we just can't help it? What if its an impulse that's impossible to get rid of? Besides, anyone can get used to Blaze after a bit of observation and defense strategies.
Back to top Go down
http://piemeistor.webs.com
URP(0blivion
Admin
Admin
URP(0blivion

PostSubject: Re: Should we ban Blaze?   Should we ban Blaze? EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:38 pm

that's not my choice Blaze, that's the clan members choice, I'm not using my power to give decision, I use it to make the clan members' decision a reality. I posted a bunch of problems with the topic so people can know why I opened it.

Well now, most of people seem to accept Blaze, I tho at first most of you guys hated him, but I guess we all accepted him the way he is... Blaze, just don't ever use ban hammer on clan members unless an admin authorize you (me, swindle or syndicate)....What I'm saying...You don't even have ban hammer anymore since I changed URP's password XD
Back to top Go down
Pie Meistor
Pie Meistor

PostSubject: Re: Should we ban Blaze?   Should we ban Blaze? EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:43 pm

Just to say this, Blaze reminds me a bit of someone on my WC3 clan forum. His name was DukeNukem and mostly everyone hated him. Although their hate was kinda' real and they ridiculed him a lot.. wait- what am I talking about? They're only remotely similar. Neutral
Back to top Go down
URP(Syndicate)
News Moderator
News Moderator
URP(Syndicate)

PostSubject: Re: Should we ban Blaze?   Should we ban Blaze? EmptyWed May 27, 2009 9:49 am

0bie.

You say you changed the password but then it expired and Blaze took it again. Then you're saying that you have URP's password.

>_> Liar.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Should we ban Blaze?   Should we ban Blaze? EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:32 am

I gave him the pass lol, then he changed the pass and said i couldnt use it, then he abused it like i absued it, so i say we give Kristy URP.
Back to top Go down
URP(Syndicate)
News Moderator
News Moderator
URP(Syndicate)

PostSubject: Re: Should we ban Blaze?   Should we ban Blaze? EmptyWed May 27, 2009 1:15 pm

Sure, I guess... but you know, when I have authority I kinda go overboard and abuse it, too... But heck, I guess I'd be a better judge than the rest of you... xD (No offence meant. ^^)
Back to top Go down
URP(0blivion
Admin
Admin
URP(0blivion

PostSubject: Re: Should we ban Blaze?   Should we ban Blaze? EmptyWed May 27, 2009 2:41 pm

abused of it? no, I used it because u were offensing people in the channel again (not only me).
Anyway, there's an election topic you can post in if you want to change leader....
Back to top Go down
Pie Meistor
Pie Meistor

PostSubject: Re: Should we ban Blaze?   Should we ban Blaze? EmptyWed May 27, 2009 3:06 pm

I think the bot should be given to ME! The awesome moderator of this site, eh? Eh? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
URP(0blivion
Admin
Admin
URP(0blivion

PostSubject: Re: Should we ban Blaze?   Should we ban Blaze? EmptyWed May 27, 2009 3:09 pm

Hey guys, stop appropriating other people's stuff...the bot is Navy's, not yours.
Back to top Go down
Pie Meistor
Pie Meistor

PostSubject: Re: Should we ban Blaze?   Should we ban Blaze? EmptyWed May 27, 2009 3:24 pm

Well sorry for being so retarded that I couldn't make a bot for this clan. You accept my apology? =|
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Should we ban Blaze?   Should we ban Blaze? EmptyWed May 27, 2009 6:19 pm

Uhhh 0blivion, i got screenies of you saying: Im kicking cause your pissing of me. And for no reason. -.- And voting for Kristy wont help cause no one else will vote for her so she wont become leader.
Back to top Go down
URP(Syndicate)
News Moderator
News Moderator
URP(Syndicate)

PostSubject: Re: Should we ban Blaze?   Should we ban Blaze? EmptyWed May 27, 2009 6:33 pm

Who said I was willing?

I'd make a good leader but I'm too egocentric of a character... URP'd die in a matter of hours.
Back to top Go down
URP(0blivion
Admin
Admin
URP(0blivion

PostSubject: Re: Should we ban Blaze?   Should we ban Blaze? EmptyWed May 27, 2009 6:38 pm

well, Blaze, of course u pissed me, u're always pissing me. If u acted nicely, It would never happen.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Should we ban Blaze?   Should we ban Blaze? EmptyWed May 27, 2009 7:49 pm

I was sitting in the channel talking to my friend Berryberry while letting Navy insult me, and you kicked me. Then my friend. For no reason.
This just in: 0blivion officially hates me.
Also: Hes turned part of the clan against me in a effort to make me get angry and give him a reason to kick me OR make me wanna leave, i aint faling for it.
Back to top Go down
URP(0blivion
Admin
Admin
URP(0blivion

PostSubject: Re: Should we ban Blaze?   Should we ban Blaze? EmptyWed May 27, 2009 8:37 pm

stop putting the blame on everyone, u were also insulting Navy...
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Should we ban Blaze?   Should we ban Blaze? EmptyWed May 27, 2009 8:53 pm

Give me proof i was insulting him 0blivion. Apart from Navys word, and your word, 0blivion, give me some proof.
Back to top Go down
URP(0blivion
Admin
Admin
URP(0blivion

PostSubject: Re: Should we ban Blaze?   Should we ban Blaze? EmptyThu May 28, 2009 5:45 am

Uh...I shall ask Navy if he still have the chat record... But even so, if u're asking I have proofs, it just mean you have nothing else to say to deny what I said, so it must be true.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Should we ban Blaze?   Should we ban Blaze? EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:36 am

I have to say 0bie, your completly full of shit, i want screenies, not chat records, chat records can be easilly edited, im not as stupid as you 0blivion, your driving this clan into the ground, your making URP look bad, Kristy should be the leader and you should fuck off, your just starting this shit to put the blame on me, you only see me doing this shit, no one else, Navys always insulting random people in the clan, warriors always being a immature fuck, and your shit at RPing and trying to say im shit at RPing, 0blivion, dont try lead another clan, otherwise this will happen. As i said before, your a shit RPer and people look down on URP because of that.
So, does this mean ive been kicked out?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should we ban Blaze?   Should we ban Blaze? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should we ban Blaze?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan URP :: Debators :: General Debates-
Jump to: