Clan URP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan URP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New "News Moderator" colours, and new rank.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
URP(Syndicate)
News Moderator
News Moderator
URP(Syndicate)

New "News Moderator" colours, and new rank. Empty
PostSubject: New "News Moderator" colours, and new rank.   New "News Moderator" colours, and new rank. EmptyMon May 04, 2009 2:31 pm

I dunno, but I thought it was useful to say.

From the bright red-pink we had on the News Moderator's names, I changed it to a green. I thought it was more appropriate and was better to see.

Also, I was wondering if anybody would be interested in a new ranking "system" called the Post Count. Basically you're given a literary rank like "Blank paper sheet", "Dot", "Adept Talker", etc etc. Also, I've recently been hanging around BWHacks.com and I had no failed to notice their rich gallery of Smilies, avatars and, why not, ranks.

They have the purple ranks, the red, the yellow/orange... Just wondering if you would be interested in us using those.

All opinion is accepted. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://toolofsoup.synthasite.com/
Pie Meistor
Pie Meistor

PostSubject: Re: New "News Moderator" colours, and new rank.   New "News Moderator" colours, and new rank. EmptyMon May 04, 2009 10:21 pm

I would love to use the ranking system. O: Personally, I don't think I could reach very high in it with my lack of interest in some topics, but it'd still be lovely. I've seen many forums with such a thing. =D
Back to top Go down
http://piemeistor.webs.com
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: New "News Moderator" colours, and new rank.   New "News Moderator" colours, and new rank. EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:17 am

Can moderators have a special colour? Pie Meistor, WE MUST CONFER!!!!!
Back to top Go down
URP(Syndicate)
News Moderator
News Moderator
URP(Syndicate)

PostSubject: Re: New "News Moderator" colours, and new rank.   New "News Moderator" colours, and new rank. EmptyTue May 05, 2009 10:19 am

Actually, Blaze, if you haven't noticed, Moderators have their own Logo, they have their ranks in blue and their usernames in dark blue.

I'll take this in consideration. I'd also personally love to see those, even though overuse of them (Uh, right... i don't want members having 60 ranks) is annoying.
Back to top Go down
http://toolofsoup.synthasite.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New "News Moderator" colours, and new rank.   New "News Moderator" colours, and new rank. Empty

Back to top Go down

New "News Moderator" colours, and new rank.
Page 1 of 1