Clan URP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan URP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules -- A must read.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
URP(Syndicate)
News Moderator
News Moderator
URP(Syndicate)

Rules -- A must read. Empty
PostSubject: Rules -- A must read.   Rules -- A must read. EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 7:18 pm

Just thought I'd post them in here. The original on the Clan URP Synthasite and the Forum rules.

Below is the Clan's Rules, accessible also at >this< link.
Spoiler:

Okay, so the terms of agreement are below if you like to actually read that... I did.

Spoiler:

Uhh... right. Now, what else? I guess I'll have to type those in another post... Not enough space to continue, see.
Back to top Go down
http://toolofsoup.synthasite.com/
URP(Syndicate)
News Moderator
News Moderator
URP(Syndicate)

Rules -- A must read. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules -- A must read.   Rules -- A must read. EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:42 pm

Forum rules applied in post date. Any rules may be changed, edited, deleted, or updated. Please read any new changes which are going to be applied whenever you have the time.

This is a public forum, thus anybody can register. There are a few conditions to how you should act while in the forum.

• 1.) No spamming. If you do have an urge to spam, please do it in the SPAMMEH or Junk board. All inappropriate posts will be moved to a board appropriate for their content, deleted, or simply locked. That may include being moved to the SPAMMEH board, and we know that topics don't last longer than two hours in the SPAMMEH board. Smile

• 2.) No double-posting unless completely necessary. This includes limited words (kind of hard to evade when writing a good novel), new alerting, or updating. Topics in the News Board may often be updated. If you have, let's say, accidentally double-posted, you will be alerted and told to either delete the post or edit your previous one. I mean, the "Edit" button is right there.

• 3.) No necrophilia. I mean, um, resurrecting posts which are, like, really, really old.

• 4.) Flaming, insulting, bursts of anger and emoness all have their reserved boards. If you have bursts of anger, recite it in the Anger Core or keep it to yourself. If you're feeling sad and want to blame it on us, please, just shut up or complain in the Sadness Subway. Flaming posts WILL be edited by an admin and a warning message will be sent.

• 5.) Shortly there will be a Forum Roleplay with its own rules made by Kristy. I'm just waiting for 0blivion's approval. I personally think it's a great idea. Check it out when it's done, or simply debate it within somewhere. Smile We hope we can have plenty of you keeping the Furum-Based Roleplay alive.

• 6.) Don't be afraid to say anything! (Just keep the bad things implicit... And in the right boards) I especially expect the Debators and Polls to be full of opinions. Very Happy

• 7.) If you feel a certain need for a sub-board, new forum, or anything under the categories, post your sugestion in the Q&A and Suggestions. Because, unlike most sites, we have answers to everything and will not be retards who are too lazy to do anything for you! If you want a new Category, you can also do the same thing. Same goes for things you are uncertain of and need some guidance. If you don't want everybody hearing what you say, you can just PM Kristy (Aka Syndicate) for it. I'm sure I can do whatever you want me to do.
Back to top Go down
http://toolofsoup.synthasite.com/

Rules -- A must read.
Page 1 of 1