Clan URP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan URP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm shrinken!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
URP(Syndicate)
News Moderator
News Moderator
URP(Syndicate)

I'm shrinken! Empty
PostSubject: I'm shrinken!   I'm shrinken! EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 4:07 pm

Uh... The title has a reason for being "shrinken" instead of "shrunken".

Today I went to try out my Secondary School uniform (equal to Middle School+High School in the US), and I got Extra-Small on everything!

I mean, what made me shrink that bad, considering I always wear larger sizes than my school mates? (I've bought the things I tried on, they fit.) I even asked my neighbour on my way back home, and she told me she had a medium polo and the rest was Small only. She's much more fitter than me, by the way. I weigh 120lb, she weighs 100lb. I'm 5'4.5", she's 5'4". What the hell? I knew they were a little bit thicker and shorter, but to that extent? Lol.

I demand an explanation.
Back to top Go down
http://toolofsoup.synthasite.com/
Pie Meistor
Pie Meistor

I'm shrinken! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm shrinken!   I'm shrinken! EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 4:14 pm

Well, pretty much all I can say is that it depends on your genetics and how you've been using your life. I've been told certain things stunt growth and what not- but all of those are lies. If what you say is that you're "shrinking" it must be simply that you're going through puberty slower? Others can progress faster out of nowhere as others, and once your big at an early age doesn't always mean your big. I mean- I'm 5'10" and I weight 140lbs, I only know four people taller than me which are in the same grade but that's about it. People will catch up sooner or later, there's still much time to grow.

Well, if you're bigger than everyone and have smaller sizes, I think that your figure is more slender than theirs, which would make you wear smaller sizes. Don't want the hole at the top going from shoulder to shoulder would you?
Back to top Go down
http://piemeistor.webs.com
URP(0blivion
Admin
Admin
URP(0blivion

I'm shrinken! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm shrinken!   I'm shrinken! EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:17 pm

I weight 160 lbs and I'm 5'9''...I always wear extra-large stuff, not becuz I'm fat, but becuz I like to wear stuff that makes me feel smaller
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanurp.synthasite.com
Sponsored content

I'm shrinken! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm shrinken!   I'm shrinken! Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm shrinken!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan URP :: The Lounge :: The Small Print-
Jump to: