Clan URP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan URP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The War of 2021

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfie

Wolfie

The War of 2021 Empty
PostSubject: The War of 2021   The War of 2021 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 8:40 pm

In the 2011, a capsule of angry squirrels was launched to jupiter'smoon. When they landed there the squirrels soon created a establishment, and named it Acornia. The squirrels soon advanced in technology till they were at guns, tanks, and nuclear bombs. 5 years later a satellite orbitted the moon, checking fot signs of life. The squirrels were there. The squirrels soon shot down the satellite. Seeing the danger, the President of Mankind sent a fleet of marines and armor. When the ships landed, they were met by hordes of armed squirrels. The squirrels outnumbered the soldiers 100 to 1. The soldiers soon ran out of ammo and had to resort to hand to hand combat. The Morale began to drop, but the squirrels just kept coming. In 2019, the war turned into a bloody deadlock, but just as the war started, the war suddenly took a deadly turn. The Squirrels soon used toxic gas and trench warfare. The soldiers were ill fitted and ill equiped for that kind of fighting. The squirrels soon pushed the soldiers back to a mere kilometer from the drop zone. When the war looked like it was over, the squirrels dropped strategic nuclear bombs. The blast took out the fleet and poisoned the survivors. There soon were no humans alive on the planet.
But the war was not over, a new fleet with advanced weapons blockaded the planet. Soon Bombs rained down from orbit, taking many squirrel lives. A ragtag team of patriots took the initiative to hold a positions while the "Planet Buster" Class bombs were targeted. The squirrel cities were filled with sirens as the nukes rained down on thier insignificant planet. The planet split in two. The patriots who helped target the bombs will be remembered.

Fin.
Back to top Go down
URP(0blivion
Admin
Admin
URP(0blivion

The War of 2021 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War of 2021   The War of 2021 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 8:51 pm

Omfg...thats insane
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanurp.synthasite.com
Swindle
Admin
Admin
Swindle

The War of 2021 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War of 2021   The War of 2021 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 9:57 pm

Yeah, really.
Back to top Go down
http://urpswindle.synthasite.com http://mpswindle.synthasite.com
Blaze

Blaze

The War of 2021 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War of 2021   The War of 2021 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 6:02 am

LOLOLOLOLOL that squirrell was my grandfather. =.=
Back to top Go down
Wolfie

Wolfie

The War of 2021 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War of 2021   The War of 2021 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 7:14 am

URP(0blivion wrote:
Omfg...thats insane
Yep thats what my friends said xD
I also may be putting up my cat story... oh i have a sequel to the story xD
Back to top Go down
URP(Syndicate)
News Moderator
News Moderator
URP(Syndicate)

The War of 2021 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War of 2021   The War of 2021 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 4:01 pm

ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE!!

But worth reading... It's like a break from real life for a moment, I laughed there.

Topic moved from "Books" to "Short Stories". I'm afraid this one is NOT a novel, but is a Short Story as it has no sequel... I didn't notice this before. xD
Back to top Go down
http://toolofsoup.synthasite.com/
Sponsored content

The War of 2021 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War of 2021   The War of 2021 Empty

Back to top Go down

The War of 2021
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan URP :: Author's Central :: Short Stories-
Jump to: