Clan URP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan URP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Member Boards

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
URP(Syndicate)
News Moderator
News Moderator
URP(Syndicate)

Member Boards Empty
PostSubject: Member Boards   Member Boards EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:49 pm

Oh, I'm not sure if 0bie will approve of this... But anyway, those are my rules. It's just that I don't like how boards are left empty.

If you've bought a specific board (dream board, art board, blog, etc.), I want to stress on how important it is to keep it active. If you don't keep one of the boards you keep active, it will be deleted and you will not get your board back. Don't angst about it, either. You bought it, you use it.

Novel Boards.
You'll need to be able to keep your novel board active at least once every three weeks. This means you have twenty-one days to think of something to write. And not even that. If people comment on your work, starting on the day of the last comment, your countdown on days will commence. They won't count toward random posts, though. Critiques and suggestions only.

Dream Boards.
If you guys don't keep your personal dream boards active at least once every five days, then it will be taken down. You dream every day (really, you do, although some people have no recollection of their dreams at all), thus it should be used quite a bit. This doesn't count toward comments on new topics you create. There needs to be a new topic written within those five days. Also, as a side note, you don't need to continue with your dreams that you have every night. Perhaps there are dreams you remember from way back. You can create topics and talk about those certain ones.

Blogs.
People talk too much. Ho'boy. This one's tough. People differ in what they want to say. So...one topic a week for blogs. If you can't keep up with this, it'll be deleted. It's not that hard to manage. Rant about something. Talk about your day. Whatever you guys do.

Art Boards.

Art blocks are bad...so be careful when you get an art board. Make sure you draw quite a bit. Painting, sculpting, sketching, etc. You'll need to keep this personal board active at least twice a month. Thirty days, let's say.

Collaborations Boards.
This almost goes with the novel board rules. Once every three weeks. If two people are working on it, and you're exchanging ideas, writing should come along relatively well.
Back to top Go down
http://toolofsoup.synthasite.com/
URP(0blivion
Admin
Admin
URP(0blivion

Member Boards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Boards   Member Boards EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:36 pm

A bit to sever kristy...Our members are not machine. Stop putting coutdowns or at least make bigger coutdowns...
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanurp.synthasite.com
URP(Syndicate)
News Moderator
News Moderator
URP(Syndicate)

Member Boards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Boards   Member Boards EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 9:54 am

Oh, I see. Any suggestions? I might reduce the week countdowns to two-weeks, but I still don't want any Artist's Blocks or Writer's Blocks. Even a small note or apology would do, see?
Back to top Go down
http://toolofsoup.synthasite.com/
Sponsored content

Member Boards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Boards   Member Boards Empty

Back to top Go down

Member Boards
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan URP :: New Members! :: News Board-
Jump to: