Clan URP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan URP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Tavern

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
URP(Syndicate)
News Moderator
News Moderator
URP(Syndicate)

The Tavern - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tavern   The Tavern - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 7:21 pm

"This tavern doesn't throw out anyone." Mandrake stated. He turned around to blend another Dreamer's Claw for Ascarus. And as son as he passed him his drink, Akylia came back in.

"It's 6 o' clock, now. I killed my customer's demon along with 2 foliots that were a bit too imprudent to get in my way--they're so plentiful lately-- and I got myself 40 gold coins off it! So beat you, sucka!" She looked at Ascarus and Zen in a somewhat distasteful manner. When she passed through Mandrake could swear he saw a third cat--chocolate brown--on her shoulder.

He shrugged and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
http://toolofsoup.synthasite.com/
Consigliere

Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern   The Tavern - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 5:03 am

Drinking his Dreamers' Claw Ascarus said "Hmm what a pity... the people that will be coming in here could do some real harm"

Ascarus thought to himself "I can't believe these humans can be so...Idiotic.."
"So mandrake Can i get the room?"
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern   The Tavern - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:04 am

Zen started to think. . . . A Dreamers Claw sounds good, but is it really. . . He checked back to the Menu. . ..Mortal Consumption. . . No.

"Mandrake, ill take 4 Dreamers Claws!"

He threw done 500 gold coins, looked around, and began to get giddy with exitment. Then he rememberd only demons drunk it, but then shrugged his shoulders and waited for his 4 Dreamers Claws.
Back to top Go down
URP(Syndicate)
News Moderator
News Moderator
URP(Syndicate)

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern   The Tavern - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:18 am

Mandrake pulled a whole barrel from under the counter, and poured its containment in a giant mixing bowl. Within it he started putting some obscure ingredients required for the Dreamer's Claw. He was going to get rich today.

"So, where ye' come from, buddy?" he asked Ascarus. "That woman was Akylia--real vixen, stay away from her--she's the tavern's demon huntress. Without her we wouldn't have dared construct the tavern over here! She's a real immortal, but it's a pity that she's so angry."
Back to top Go down
Consigliere

Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern   The Tavern - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 1:05 pm

"I was Born into the Woods an unknown place im half Bear..Thats why i have the claws and tremendous Strength.. some other Abilities too but i keep them to myself""

"Zen... you better not drink those claws...im telling you it could do some stuff that you might not like"
Back to top Go down
URP(Syndicate)
News Moderator
News Moderator
URP(Syndicate)

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern   The Tavern - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 4:23 pm

Mandrake gave Zen his Claws. He cared not if the alcohol was deadly, for it could get him a lot of money.

"I think Akylia will be coming down soon, the time warp works only on the first floor. For the rest, it's like a normal night. Which reminds me... I'll have to close the tavern for the night. I'll be back in a few seconds." A few seconds was an exaggeration, for less than a second he was back inside.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern   The Tavern - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:52 am

He looked at the cups, the colour. . . was mezmerizing, but back to the matter at hand. He picked one up and drank it one gulp.

"Uhhh, it meant to do nothing?"

He looked around. . . He felt nothing BUT strong alchohol going down his neck, he quickly gulped down the 3 other cups.
Back to top Go down
Consigliere

Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern   The Tavern - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 1:37 pm

The Claws' make Zen's Senses go up, but partially half blind,Zen can Smell everything and one in the room.
Slight Bone Claws come out of his hands.

"Zen...I tried to warn you... You might be stuck a Demon or hopefully go back then again 97% of the time you die."
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern   The Tavern - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 1:53 pm

"One problem, i was already a demon. . . . Didnt you know that some Desert Folk are part Forgen? You know? The Monsters of the Waste?"

He looked at his claw, Demons Claw brings out his Forgen parts, cool.

"Well good day to you, heh heh." He sat down again and began to drink his other drinks that he didnt drink fully.
Back to top Go down
URP(NavySeal546

URP(NavySeal546

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern   The Tavern - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 9:29 am

They all fall in a hole with spikes at the bottom, and they died.

THE END

Arrow Arrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern   The Tavern - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tavern
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan URP :: Roleplay :: Text Roleplay :: Medieval "Tavern" RP-
Jump to: