Clan URP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan URP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Monsters of Young~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Necron)Young

Necron)Young

The Monsters of Young~ Empty
PostSubject: The Monsters of Young~   The Monsters of Young~ EmptyFri May 15, 2009 6:50 pm

I felt like putting up scans of my drawings here. I think they're badly drawn despite complements (and beggings from friends to give them my drawings). I'm not much of a cartoonist and prefer realism, I don't draw people or something similiar like a monkey well, however I make lizard-like, and other animals, creature fairly well.

The Monsters of Young~ Gargoyle1
My first drawing. My most favorite creatures originally were the Gargoyles, draconic creatures with the ability to turn to stone, usually associated with water. I find little mistakes in this drawing, however, made it a little too lean and starving-looking.

The Monsters of Young~ Asianlung1
My second drawing. My recent favorism in 'monsters' are Asian dragons. Being close to my heritage, Korean, Asian dragons are a symbol of legend and power, as well as a basis for most myths. Similiar to the Gargoyle, Asian dragons are associated with water and agriculture. I found one huge mistake, the dragon was intended to be a Chinese Lung, but it has three claws on each hand, instead of five, making it a JAPANESE Lung. x.x

The Monsters of Young~ Hydra1_unfinished
My third drawing. Though not finished, I felt like showing this too. I'm a fan of Greek mythology, and I thought a great symbol for it would be the Hydra, an originally, tri-headed reptilian beast. According to legend, the Hydra was a spawn of a god, with the ability to regenerate two seperated heads when one is cut off. It is famous because of many modern recreations of Hercules' adventure, including his battle with the Hydra. Though no mistakes so far, it is clearly not finished shaded.

All drawings are made by Young and should not be used anywhere else without his permission.~
Back to top Go down
URP(0blivion
Admin
Admin
URP(0blivion

PostSubject: Re: The Monsters of Young~   The Monsters of Young~ EmptyFri May 15, 2009 6:54 pm

*takes notepad* ok Vincent...so you must make ur drawings darker and add texture...
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanurp.synthasite.com
URP(Syndicate)
News Moderator
News Moderator
URP(Syndicate)

PostSubject: Re: The Monsters of Young~   The Monsters of Young~ EmptyFri May 15, 2009 7:01 pm

Those are awesome drawings, especially the dragon.

But the gargoyle looked... euch.
Back to top Go down
http://toolofsoup.synthasite.com/
URP(0blivion
Admin
Admin
URP(0blivion

PostSubject: Re: The Monsters of Young~   The Monsters of Young~ EmptySat May 16, 2009 5:30 pm

yet, it looks better than the vagina-like mouth gargoyle I finished to draw.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanurp.synthasite.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Monsters of Young~   The Monsters of Young~ Empty

Back to top Go down

The Monsters of Young~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan URP :: Author's Central :: Art-
Jump to: